In my early days of endurance events I was absolutely clueless about getting results through nutrition. I had no idea what to eat, when to eat it and how much I should drink. I couldn’t understand why I felt exhausted for a couple of days after any event I did. As a person with a background in Food Science and Nutrition, I have to admit, my lack of sports nutrition knowledge was embarrassing!
Over the past few years I have achieved sports nutrition specific qualifications. I love helping others with their nutrition so I have left my corporate job to do this full time. It’s absolutely brilliant seeing the difference good nutrition can make to an endurance athlete’s stamina and results.
I now want to use my knowledge and experience to help you:
- Optimise your training, race performance and recovery through a nutrition plan which is customised for you
- Develop an appropriate hydration strategy to support your training and racing
- Boost your digestive health helping to strengthen your immunity and reduce your susceptibility to colds, flu and infections
- Understand how to eat to minimize a gastro-intestinal distress
- Lose weight and become leaner